Friday, March 16, 2012

Johanna Kurkela

Recently, I knew about a finnish singer named Johanna Kurkela, who is Tuomas Holopainen's girlfriend. 

 Johanna Kurkela

From left to right: Mrs. and Mr. Holopainen (Tuomas's parents), a fan, Tuomas Holopainen with Johanna Kurkela on his legs, Jukka Nevalainen and Marco Hietala.



As I said, she is a pop singer from Finland. Some Tuomas's fans hate her to death, some of us envy her, I won't deny that I would like to be Tuomas's girlfrien, hehehehehe. But personally I don't hate her, she seems to be a very nice girl, and she makes Tuomas happy, then, as fan, I'm happy.
Besides, I've listened to her songs, and she is really amazing, I'm her fan now!!!
That's my favorite song:
She sings really great!

1 comment:

  1. Hey grisell!

    Thanks for posting this! Great voice and a sweet girl! congratulations to tuomas!

    Many greeting from Germany to you!

    Patrice

    ReplyDelete